BMI Calculator & Weight Logger
With BMI Calculator & Weight Logger you can calculate your Body Mass Index, Waist-to-Height Ratio, Body Fat Percentage and Calorie Consumption to find your ideal weight based on age and gender.
You can also use this app to keep track of waight lost, perfect if you are in a fitness training scenario.
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or want to start a diet.
- Why should you choose “BMI Calculator & Weight Logger”?
- Available in 2 languages (English, Romanian)
- Simple and very easy to use.
- Accurate and precise caculation.
- BMI (Body Mass INdex) Calculation for everyone 8 years and older
- Ideal Weight Range Calculation
- BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) Calculation
- WtHR (Waist-to-Height) Calculation
- BFP (Body Fat Percentage) Calculation
- Metric and imperial systems are supported
- History of weight displayed as list and chart
- It is totally free! Download now!
BMI – Calculate Your Body Mass Index. Body mass index (BMI) is a measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to adult men and women. Enter your weight and height using standard or metric measures.
BMR – The amount of energy (in the form of calories) that the body needs to function while resting for 24 hours is known as the basal metabolic rate, or BMR. This number of calories reflects how much energy your body requires to support vital body functions if, hypothetically, you were resting in bed for an entire day.
WHtR – Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the ‘US Navy Circumference Method’ which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
Weight Chart and list so you can analyze your weight activity